I'm not knocking Facebook; but it's not the only game in town. Although Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Channels seem to get the lion's share of the "buzz" and media coverage regarding Social Media Marketing for Business, there are many other FREE opportunities out there that can help ANY business...
- attract new customers
- keep current customers
- bring back old customers.
What Is Foursquare?
Why Should I Use Foursquare?
How Can I Use Foursquare?
How Does My Target Market Use It?
Foursquare for Biz. The links below will take you directly to the Foursquare website, where you can start to take advantage of the many FREE business promotional opportunities they offer.
FOURSQUARE: We know your business is all about your customers, so we created FREE tools to help deliver more of them to you. Click Here To Sign Up so that you can...
Take Control of Your Listing
- Foursquare has millions of business BUSINESS LISTINGS, all submitted by customers who go to those places. Your business is probably on Foursquare! Sign up to CLAIM YOUR LISTING and make sure it's accurate and complete.
- Use our free tools to engage with your customers. Promote news, events, and discounts at your business with Foursquare Local Updates. Or set up a Foursquare Special to attract and reward visitors.
- Our free analytics tell you about customers checking in to your business – see who they are, when they come, how much they're talking about you across other social networks, and more.
- Click here to learn about our FREE brand tools for publishers, musicians, sports leagues, and more.
- Over 100 million people can find your business through Foursquare and our partners.
- Potential customers see your listing when they search for places to go – they can look at photos and tips people leave, call you directly from our app, or look up your address so that they can stop by.
- Your listing includes basic information like your company name, address and phone number, but you should make sure it’s accurate. Plus, you should add: a keyword rich, concise business description, Hours of operation, a Link to your Website, Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter) and other information your target market should know.
How It Works
What to Say
Make sure to let people know you have a special!
How It Works
Here are some ways you can learn more about your customers using our analytics:
- Get Started. Start by signing up – you will create a personal Foursquare account, connect it to your business location, and verify that the business is yours.
- Update your listing. Make sure your business information is accurate. Add a description, your hours, and links to your website, Twitter, and Facebook profiles.
- Tell customers you're on Foursquare. Put up a window cling to remind customers to check in. Also, feel free to use our graphics for any of your signage.
- Drive foot traffic. Post updates, offer specials, and add events to let customers know what’s happening to entice them to drop by.
- Stay up to date. Read tips customers leave at your business and check your analytics to keep track of your customers.
With Foursquare, you don't pay for visits or clicks or just eyeballs...
you pay only when they visit your business! Click here to learn more
Cole WebMarketing: If you own or manage a business based in North Carolina or South Carolina, and would like to learn more about Foursquare and integrating this component into your overall comprehensive social media marketing program, visit ColeWebMarketing.com and then call Cole WebMarketing at 704-456-WEB1 (9321)